A little bit about me.
- I am a child of the ’70s, so guess that makes me a boomer?
- Spent most of my childhood riding horses, building hay forts, or hanging upside down in trees.
- Spent most of my teen years being a confused, feisty teen.
- Went to college at the University of Oregon and managed to get through that experience with a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Sociology. Minor in Romance Languages
- Spent a year abroad in Avignon, France. Love all things French—guess that makes me a Francophile.
- SUPER into health and fitness—ongoing throughout life 🙂 I’m obsessed really.
- Became a mom. Had two gorgeous daughters (24 and 26 y/o presently). This started the actual “adult” phase of my life. Kids do that, don’t they?
- Immersed myself into being a stay-at-home mom for 10+ years (the BEST job of my life)
- Was introduced to Human Design in 2012 and hated it. I actually couldn’t stand that I was a “Projector” that was supposed to “wait for an invitation.” Uh hell no! Also, I am an Aries Sun, Scorpio rising, so waiting for me is a no-go.
- Worked my way through many more years as a Generator (hard work, long hours, burnout) until I found myself back in the Human Design world, humbled and ready to listen to my SOUL and get aligned.
- It worked. In living my design, I had my first 7 figure year, got married, traveled a ton and felt HAPPIER than ever.
- I felt like I could finally breathe again.
The more . . .
- Went through an existential crisis and booked a trip to Brazil for a spiritual workshop (with ayahuasca) which gave me answers to that existential crisis.
- Met my soulmate (at the Brazil workshop) We’ve been together for 19 years and more in love than ever. We married on 12-12-2021 at 12 pm.
- Started writing and life coaching. I wrote a book (see below) and built a nice little business but decided to put that on hold to help my husband build our traditional business.
- Grew that business, sold it (twice), and we reached our lifelong financial goal among so many other blessings along the way.
- Built our custom dream home in 2020.
- Ongoing travel to all my favorite places in the world.
- LIVING, BREATHING PROOF THAT IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT
stay in the loop
That book I was telling you about.